system-99 user-group (snug)
SGCPU - Second Generation CPU Card
- First Edition: 1996
- Displaces the Console into the Peripheral Expansion Box
- Keyboard inferface for MF2-keyboards (AT) with hardware reset and load interrupt
- Joystick and original keyboard over an adapter supported
- Optional cassette interface planned.
- Memory expansion of 32 KBytes onboard.
- Super-AMS up to 1024 KB is possible
- All of the memory expansion is on a 16-bit Bus.
- Support for further 16-bit peripherals is planned.
- Optional: Support for single-step mode in the TI-Debugger,
- load-interrupt is synchronized (only 1 pulse)
- HSGPL and EVPC(2) must be used with the SGCPU as TI99/a is absolutely necessary!
||Complete description of the SGCPU
||Connection diagram for the Joystick / Cassette interface for the SGCPU (only CS1)
||Better ROM0 for the SGCPU and GROM0 for HSGPL:
- Starting of EasyBug in GROM0 via Load-Interrupt or XOP 0
- The keys F11 and F12 of the MF2-Interface are supported
- Errors in the Interrupt-Routine removed.
Eprom programmer required!